The Podcast Episodes That Have Blown My Mind
The Exploding Head emoji, as it is known, is defined as A yellow face with an open mouth, the top of its head exploding in the shape of a brain-like mushroom cloud. A visual form of the expression mind blown, it may represent such emotions as shock, awe, amazement, and disbelief.
^This is what happens to me when I listen to these podcast episodes.
Table of Contents🧰 How It Works🎙️ Episodes👨🎤 Author's Note
How This List Works
- New podcasts are added from top to bottom for convenience.
- New podcasts are added at random.
- All links direct to Spotify, though I am sure you can find these episodes on other platforms.
- This list is totally unaffiliated, curated by me, so by listening you’re just trusting me. Thanks 😊
- This list has a playlist for easy listening on Spotify as well.
- This list also lives in a Twitter thread if you want to bookmark it
The Podcast Episodes 🤯
This list is first for me, and I understand that by not adding any disclaimers above I am asking you to trust me and what I’ve curated. No pressure to agree with any of the content discussed, ain’t that a beautiful thing?
If you’d like to discover some of my original work, here’s a list of my favorite pieces, not just my best-performing ones:
3 Years Later, Here Are My Favorite and Most Important Pieces On Medium
Not just the best-performing ones
The difference between Seth Godin, The Morning Brew, and me is that I respect your inbox, curating only one newsletter per month — Join Below The Fold, my behind-the-words monthly newsletter to feel what it’s like to receive a respectful newsletter.